Flor de Maria Torrijos - Committee President
Panama Maritime Conference XIII, Organizing Committee President.
- Reinsurance broker and Maritime lawyer specializing in commercial, shipping and trading disputes for more than 17 years and business entrepreneur.
- Recognised by Forbes Latam as one of the 14 most influential people in the Latin American maritime market.
- President of the Bi Anual State Conference Panama Maritime 2017, active member of the Panama Maritime Law Association and the Maritime Chamber Association for more than 15 years.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Maritime Center of Conciliation Mediation and Arbitration of Panama.
- Founder and General Manager of Panama Maritime Lawyers and Vice President of Intermaritime Group, a one stop integral maritime solutions provider.
- With extended experience in the public sector working at the Panama Maritime Authority serving as Director of International Affairs and as Secretary to the Board of Directors for one presidential term.
- Exercising sound judgement and having a gift for simplifying even the most complex problems.
- Panama Maritime XIII, World Conference and Exhibition 2017 - Organizing Committee President.